In our support notifications we refer to two terms that is explained here. The terms are:
- General maintenance work
- Normal instability
The definitions for these terms are:
General maintenance work
General maintenance work includes security patching, software & firmware upgrades, failover/redundancy testing, capacity expansions, certificate updates and equipment replacement.
The following scenarios may be experienced by customers covered by the term "Normal instability" during a maintenance window;
- Users temporarily logged out of applications* (e.g. Connect, Control, TopUp, Wallboards & Verint) Please note available Connect agents will remain logged on to queues and will continue to receive calls.
- Connect Client can be unresponsive for up to 60 seconds during the window (e.g. can’t log off/on, transfer, lookups, queue overview, etc. )
- Delays in detecting an available Connect agent or requests may be offered to unavailable agents (e.g. agents in pause, connected or logged off)
- Delays in delivering Email/Social Media requests to Connect
- Email sent from our hosted solutions delayed (e.g Connect voicemail, various statistics reports)
- Verint (WFM/SA) statistic data/recoding files temporarily delayed/unavailable (<30 minutes)
- Control features (e.g. Statistics, Media Archive, Catalogue, & FTP) temporarily unavailable/delayed (<30 minutes)
- Delays/resending of SMS (from e.g. TopUp, Connect, Intelecom Messenger)
- The TopUp (GUI) might be unavailable (<30 minutes)