This Service Level Agreement (SLA) describes the support of this Service by Puzzel. The Service Level Agreement is valid provided the solution setup comply to the requirements described in Puzzel's “Basic requirements” document. The document can be found at and is subject for change without further notice: https://help.puzzel.com/hc/en-us/articles/208475145-Basic-Requirements
Faults and Priorities
As defined by the following tables, a Fault has an impact and an urgency which together imply the Priority of the Fault.
|High||The Fault affects either all Agents or all End Users using the Service.|
|Medium||The Fault affects more than one User or more than one End User using the
|High||The Fault prevents End Users communicating with Agents or with the Service.|
|Medium||The Fault is time-consuming or costly to work around.|
|Impact / Urgency||High||Medium||Low|
|High||1 - Urgent||2 - Urgent||3 - High|
|Medium||2 - Urgent||3 - High||4 - Normal|
|Low||3 - High||4 - Normal||5 - Low|
The Service is unavailable if there is a Priority 1 - Urgent Fault which is not caused by a failure of:
- Customer Equipment,
- Internet connectivity from a User to an Intelecom data centre,
- Voice connectivity from the End User to an Intelecom data centre,
- Voice connectivity from an Intelecom data centre to a User,
- Functions or products which involve any form of installation or integration with Customer or third party systems.
Availability is defined for any measurement period as the percentage of the period which the service is Available (i.e. not unavailable). For this calculation the Service is deemed to be Available throughout any Maintenance Window which is notified at least 24 hours in advance. The Availability target for the Service is 99.99%.
Regular Maintenance Windows are scheduled on the first and third Tuesday evening of each month, from 20:00 to 02:00 CET.
Exceptional Maintenance Windows are scheduled as necessary.
Prior to a Maintenance Window Puzzel will
- notify the Customer of any material impact of the Maintenance upon the Customer,
- if appropriate, give guidance to minimise and mitigate the impact.
|Priority||Priority Target Hours to Respond to
|Target Time to Fix|
|1 - Urgent||1 Hour||Every hour||1 hour|
|2 - Urgent||1 Hour||Every 12 hours||1 day|
|3 - High||2 Working Hours||Upon Request||2 Working Days|
|4 - Normal||4 Working Hours||Upon Request||5 Working Days|
|5 - Low||8 Working Hours||Upon Request||Undefined|
- Time to respond is calculated on the basis of Intelecom’s service tool; it is the time from the recorded submit time to the first response is sent.
- Incidents with Priority Urgent which are reported outside Working Hours must be reported by both phone and email.
- The target time to fix faults may be subject to deploying the fix in an appropriate Maintenance Window.
A change request is small if it requires no more than two hours of engineering effort or
comprises no more than:
One pre-recorded emergency message
- Existing position in queue messages applied (up to position 10)
- No agent exit (to existing queue or message)
- One time module
- Queue music
- Four announcements e.g. welcome, closed, queue and emergency message
- Statistics update (DDI number and queue added to existing reports)
The targets for completion of a small change request are:
|Standard change||Completed within 5-7 Working Days|
|Quick Change||Completed within 2-4 Working Days|
|1 Day Change||Commenced within 1 Working Day|
|Urgent Change||Commenced within 1 Working Hour|
Targets for completion of change requests which are not small are available on request
Requesting a Change
All requests for change must be documented in an email which includes:
- Customer name and five-digit number
- Change instructions
- Any requirements for testing the change
- Attachments, for example scripts, .wav files, call flows
Urgent changes requests should be followed up with a phone call to Puzzel support.
To contact Puzzel support by phone, please call
(DK) +45 70 80 70 80
(UK) +44 333 300 0066
(SE) +46 (0)8 4000 4000
(NO) +47 21 89 89 89
Puzzel can also be contacted by web https://help.puzzel.com
Faults reported by web should include the following details:
• Customer name and five-digit customer number
• Name, telephone number and mail address for the one who reports the incident
• Fault details e.g. queues, DDIs, callers affected…
• Consequence of the fault
• Time/date of fault
• Attachments e.g. fault log, screen print etc.
Incidents reported by web will only be processed during ordinary opening hours Monday – Friday 08:00 – 17:00 CET.