In our maintenance notifications we refer to the term General maintenance, which may include security patching, software & firmware upgrades, failover/redundancy testing, capacity expansions, certificate updates and equipment replacement.
During a general maintenance window the following scenarios may be experienced by customers:
- Users may be temporarily logged out of applications (e.g. Agent Application, Administration Portal, TopUp, Wallboards & Verint) Please note that available agents will remain logged on to queues and will continue to receive calls.
- Agent Application may be unresponsive for up to 60 seconds (e.g. can’t log off/on, transfer, lookups, queue overview, etc.)
- Delays in detecting an available agent or requests may be offered to unavailable agents (e.g. agents in pause, connected or logged off)
- Delays in delivering Chat/Email/Social Media requests to Agent Application
- Conversational Platform (ChatBot) temporarily unavailable (<30 minutes)
- Identity & Verification (ID&V) temporarily unavailable (<30 minutes)
- Emails sent from our hosted solutions delayed (e.g voicemail, various statistics reports)
- Verint (WFM/SA) statistics data/recording files temporarily delayed/unavailable (<30 minutes)
- Administration Portal features (e.g. Statistics, Archive, Catalog & FTP) temporarily unavailable/delayed (<60 minutes)
- Delays/resending of SMS (e.g. from TopUp, Agent Application, Puzzel Messenger)
- The TopUp (GUI) may be unavailable (<30 minutes)
- Puzzel Pay payment services may be intermittently unavailable (<30 minutes)
- Softphone users temporarily unable to log in, intermittent busy status and silent/dropped calls