Save where otherwise stated, capitalised terms used in this SLA have the meanings given to such terms in the Puzzel Terms and Conditions applicable to this SLA.
1. This SLA describes the support of this Service by Puzzel following the Service Start Date.
2. As defined by the following tables, a Fault has an impact and an urgency which together imply the Priority of the Fault which will be determined by Puzzel, acting reasonably.
The Fault affects either all Agents or all End Users using the Service.
The Fault affects more than one User or more than one End User using the Service.
The Fault prevents End Users communicating with Agents or with the IVR Service.
The Fault is time-consuming or costly to work around.
3. The Service is unavailable if there is a 1-Urgent Fault which is not caused by one or more Excusing Causes.
4. An “Excusing Cause” is a circumstance outside Puzzel’s control including a failure, defect or malfunction of:
- Customer Equipment
- Internet connectivity from a User to an Puzzel data centre
- Voice connectivity from the End User to an Puzzel data centre
- Voice connectivity from an Puzzel data centre to a User
- Functions or products which involve any form of installation or integration with Customer or third party systems
5. Availability is calculated for any measurement period (being a calendar quarter i.e. January to March, April to June etc) as the percentage of the period which the service is Available (i.e. not unavailable as set out in section 3). For this calculation, the Service is deemed to be Available throughout any Maintenance Window which is Notified at least 24 hours in advance (see section 6.1).
5.1 The Availability target for the Puzzel Contact Centre Service is 99.99% with the following exceptions;
- Automated Agent/Chatbot and all Social Media Channels has an Availability target of 99,6%
- SMS Services has an Availability target of 99,6%
- Workforce Management has an Availability target of 99,5% measured from 07:00 - 22:00 CET
- Puzzel Ticketing functionality has an Availability target of 99,9%
- Puzzel Softphone functionality has an Availability target of 99,9%
6. Maintenance Windows
6.1 Regular Maintenance Windows are normally scheduled on the first and third Tuesday evening of each month, from 20:00 to 02:00 CET. Regular Maintenance Windows may be rescheduled to accommodate public holidays. The schedule for Regular Maintenance Windows for the current year is published at https://help.puzzel.com.
6.2 Exceptional Maintenance Windows are scheduled as necessary, and at Puzzel’s sole discretion acting reasonably.
6.3 Prior to a Maintenance Window Puzzel will, whenever possible
- Notify the Customer of any material impact of the Maintenance upon the Customer,
- if appropriate, give guidance to minimise and mitigate the impact.
7. Targets for Faults by Priority are as follows
Target Hours to Respond to Fault
Target Progress Update Frequency
Target Time to Fix
|1-Urgent||1 hour||Every hour||1 hour|
|2-Urgent||1 hour||Every 4 hours||1 day|
|3-High||2 Working Hours||Upon Request||2 Working Days|
|4-Normal||4 Working Hours||Upon Request||5 Working Days|
|5-Low||8 Working Hours||Upon Request||Undefined|
7.1 Time to respond is calculated on the basis of Puzzel’s service tool; it is the time from the recorded submit time to when the Fault is recorded as in progress.
7.2 1-Urgent or 2-Urgent Priority Faults which are reported outside Working Hours must be reported by both phone and in writing by web at https://help.puzzel.com.
7.3 The target time to fix Faults may be subject to availability of an appropriate Maintenance Window to deploy the fix.
8. To contact Puzzel support by phone at any time, call:
- (DK) +45 70 80 70 80
- (UK) +44 333 300 0066
- (SE) +46 (0)8 4000 4000
- (NO) +47 21 89 89 89
- (BG) +359 2 474 4545
Puzzel can also be contacted by web at https://help.puzzel.com
9. Faults reported by web should include the following details:
- Customer name and five-digit customer number
- Name, telephone number and email address of the person who reported the Fault
- Fault details e.g. queues, DDIs, callers affected etc
- Consequence of the fault
- Time/date of fault
- Attachments e.g. fault log, screen print etc.
Faults reported by web are not processed or recorded as submitted outside Working Hours.
10. Change Requests
10.1 All requests for change must be submitted in writing including:
- Customer name and five-digit number
- Change instructions
- Any requirements for testing the change
- Attachments, for example scripts, .wav files, call flows
10.2 Urgent changes request should be followed up with a phone call to Puzzel support.
10.3 A change request is small if (in Puzzel’s assessment, acting reasonably) it requires no more than two hours of engineering effort or comprises no more than:
- One DDI/Queue/Skill
- Existing position in queue messages applied (up to position 10)
- No agent exit (to existing queue or message)
- One time module
- Queue music
- Four announcements e.g. welcome, closed, queue and emergency message
- Statistics update (DDI number and queue added to existing reports)
10.4 Following receipt of a change request, Puzzel will assess the change and inform the Customer whether it agrees to such change and whether the change is 'small' for the purposes of this SLA. Puzzel may, acting reasonably, decline any change request. Reasonable grounds for refusal include where the implementation of the change request is not in accordance with applicable law or is not practicable by virtue of the multi-tenanted nature of the Puzzel System.
10.5 The targets for completion of a small change request are as follows:
|Standard Change||Completed within 5 Working Days|
|Quick Change||Completed within 3 Working Days|
|1 Day Change||Commenced within 1 Working Day|
|Urgent Change||Commenced within 1 Working Hour|
10.6 Targets for completion of change requests which are not small are available on request from Puzzel.