Your Verint Workforce Optimisation (WFO) solution hosted by Puzzel is being upgraded.
The WFO V15.2 software update will provide you with greater data security and stability, as well as a suite of new features and improvements, including:
- Web browser support: Verint WFO can now be accessed using Microsoft Edge on Chromium, Google Chrome on Windows, and Safari on macOS.
- Ad hoc reporting: You can now create one-time reports to answer specific business questions as and when required.
- Enhanced WFM: WFO V15.2 includes a brand new WFM user interface that is faster to use.
To help prepare you for the upgrade, we will be providing access to WFO V15.2 between July 26 – August 6 for testing. During this time, we recommend testing all existing and new functionalities with your own data.
Puzzel can provide a 60-minute training session, plus a 60-minute follow-up workshop to ensure you’re able to use and test the new solution effectively. The new system will then go live on August 16.
Here is our scheduled timeline for transition:
- July 26: Puzzel to provide access to WFO V15.2 for testing
- July 26 – July 28: Puzzel to deliver live demonstration and training workshops
- July 26 – August 6: End users to explore, test and learn new functionality
- August 14: Access to be removed from WFO 15.2 testing environment
- August 14 - August 15: WFO V15.1 to be inaccessible
- August 16: WFO V15.2 to go live
A member of the Puzzel team will be in touch soon with training details. If you have any questions or require further support, please contact your Puzzel account manager.
The Puzzel Team