The following updates were made to Puzzel Ticketing on 8th April 2021. These are categorised as additional features, improvements to existing and bug fixes.
There are no new features included in this release.
In this release we have included two main changes with regards to Organisation.
- You will now be able to add a column for Organisation in the Ticket list. By default this will be turned off. Go to Settings->General->Account Settings and select Organisation under Columns to Display.
- You can now use Organisation name or Organisation attribute as a search criteria while searching for tickets.
- The issue with the Jira container overlapping on the Ticket page has been fixed
- The issue with updating the ticket status while replying to a ticket has been fixed
- The issue with notification sound not playing when ticket page is idle on ticket update has been fixed
- The issue with the Save option being disabled in the Tickets attribute section on Team change for an Unassigned ticket has been fixed.