The following updates will be made to Puzzel Ticketing on 15th January 2021. These are categorised as additional features, improvements to existing and bug fixes.
There are no new features introduced in this release.
No feature updates are included in this release.
- inbound email with Mail::UnknownEncodingType will now be processed successfully.
- The status listing order has been changed to better reflect the ticket life cycle. The order in the drop down will now be seen as: Open, Pending, On Hold, Resolved, Closed, and Error.
- Missing information in the Email raw headers will now be displayed in the ticket timeline
- Adding missing status 'On Hold' to a couple of areas, namely, tickets, task follow-ups, and complaints.
- Appropriate alert messages will now be displayed when a ticket is unavailable for collection
- Appropriate error messages are displayed when a new user is being created with an existing email id. Aproper cleanup task will be done to remove any duplicates.
- Import button is now enabled when importing recipients list in Campaigns
- Minutes can now be changed in the minute picker of Return tickets to team settings