This article provides an overview of changes and additional features included in the release of April 4th, 2023.
The changes made in this release concern Puzzel Workforce Management and Puzzel Case Management.
Note that some of these features may require a customised set-up before they can be activated. In addition, some features may have a set-up and/or monthly cost element associated to it.
Puzzel Workforce Management
Month Schedule Overview
The Scheduling > Month page is now generally available.
This shows what days agents are scheduled to work on across a whole month.
The Schedule & Overview pages are now renamed to Day & Week respectively.
There is an all-new agent filter, which means that you have more flexibility to choose which agents to view, even if they are in different campaigns.
The funnel icon allows you to modify the existing filter terms.
Be sure to save your favourite filter as the default.
All your saved filters can be accessed by clicking on an empty filter bar.
Shift Pattern Flexibility
There are several updates to editing a shift pattern:
- Setting the rotation week number of a shift week has been moved to the Week Overview page (was previously on the Edit Shift Week dialog).
- You can now set multiple shift weeks to have the same rotation week number.
- The shift weeks can be individually collapsed/expanded.
- Shift patterns with larger numbers of shift weeks defined will open with the shift weeks collapsed.
- The shift week tab names include the rotation week number.
All this means that you can give the schedule engine multiple shift choices for any 1 day.
For example, in the above screenshot there is a 2-week rotation.
Each rotation week has 2 shift weeks: 1 with shifts that have 8 paid hours on each day & the other has shifts with 9 paid hours on each day.
If an agent is expected to work 42 paid hours per week, they should be assigned 3 x 8 hour shifts, 2 x 9 hour shifts & have 2 days off.
The schedule engine can decide on which days the agent should work the longer shifts.
Improvements & Bug Fixes
- Deleting Holiday from Activity Calendar should mark the request day as Cancelled.
- Changing a Holiday to a different type of activity should mark the request day as Cancelled.
- This year's activities show on next year's activity calendar.
- Scheduling>Month - Filtering by typing a string in the filter bar gives 500 error.
Puzzel Case Management
Improvements & Bug Fixes
- Added the ability to sort by 'Last Update Date' on the main ticket index page.