The changes made in this release concern Puzzel Sales Intelligence.
Note that some of these features may require a customised set-up before they can be activated. In addition, some features may have a set-up and/or monthly cost element associated to it.
Puzzel Sales Intelligence
General User Interface
- Reconfigured view zones on the start page, while waiting for tasks, and within customer cards. This is to achieve a smoother and more dynamic flow for the various components.
- Minor adjustments to the height and width of certain components..
- Added a filter to some components in the customer card, allowing users to view either the top 3 latest items or all items.
- Standardized outcome colors: SI customers transitioning to the new UX will automatically receive new standard colors for all standard outcomes.
- Improved user interface for the contact component in the customer card
- Introducing a new feature to add contacts to bookings. When adding multiple contacts, there is an option to designate the main contact.
- Preview of confirmations now available in the communication component within the customer card. Simply click 'update' or 'refresh' to view your recently created customer confirmation, which can be either an SMS or an Email.
This new version includes the complete CRM module from 'S2 Classic'. The user interface has been completely rebuilt, resulting in a significantly improved user experience. All the features from 'S2 Classic' are still available, but you'll find them easier and faster to use.
- New graphical representation of order values and progress in ongoing sales processes
- Introducing a new priority feature that you can use for more important prospects or customers. Simply click the star icon to the left of the name in the customer card.