This article provides an overview of changes and additional features included in the release for the evening of February 21st, 2023.
The changes made in this release concern Puzzel Contact Centre - Puzzel Admin Portal.
Note that some of these features may require a customised set-up before they can be activated. In addition, some features may have a set-up and/or monthly cost element associated to it.
Puzzel Contact Centre
Puzzel Admin Portal
- An optional column, called "Total hold time", has been added to the statistics reports "Details for agents incl. time logged on" and “Details per agent per queue”.
- In statistics report “Queue overview for all media types” we have added a couple of values on the total row that were missing.
- A bug has been fixed in the statistics report “SMS/Chat Survey score per queue”, which can skew SMS Survey Scores counts, affecting the Survey Answer Rate metric. We recommend you generate this report for the past 4 weeks after the bug fix has been deployed.
- A bug has been fixed in SMS Surveys, causing some comments from SMS Survey follow-ups to customers to be registered in the Admin Portal (under SMS > SMS Survey > Result) but not on the Raw data and Archive.
- In Archive, we have fixed a bug that causes searching for an Email/Social request, when having specified an agent, did not always return any result. From now on such a search should give correct results, but only for requests loaded into Archive after this fix is deployed.