This article provides an overview of changes and additional features included in the planned release of July 11th and 12th, 2023.
The changes made in this release concern Puzzel Case Management and Puzzel Workforce Management.
These release notes are preliminary and features in this document are merely planned features for the release, which is still in the process of being tested thoroughly. Puzzel reserves the right to postpone the launch of any feature described in this article.
Note that some of these features may require a customised set-up before they can be activated. In addition, some features may have a set-up and/or monthly cost element associated to it.
Puzzel Case Management
Various improvement and bug fixes
- Ability to search for closed tickets when linking a ticket to a parent
- Agent is added as a “watcher” to a Jira ticket as part of JIRA integrations
- Ability to trigger a webhook from inbound productivity rules
- Event rules updated to show any “Error” status
- API Generated tickets now display Customer’s Name and Contact Information
- Bulk Update now allows for the setting of Manual Entry Fields
- Initial Channel email address is no long on the CC for an outbound reply after changing channels.
- API generated tickets no longer trigger external application multiple times.
- Customer Insights missing translation is now corrected.
- XSS vulnerability in “saved searches” on the ticket list page no longer executes code when deleting the search.
Puzzel Customer Hub Improvements
- Browsers autocomplete of authentication codes now turned off.
- Customer Support contact details are only display on the Hub when they are configured. Email was a required setting, but is no longer.
- Initial contact entry in Case Details no longer state “API”, but state “HUB”
Puzzel Workforce Management
Improved agent filtering on the Scheduling Month page when filtering by campaign, team or skill set. It will only show the agents that have those attributes in the month you are viewing.
- Agent filter results are now updated after changing the And/Or selection (when the filter includes multiple terms) on the Scheduling Month page.
- Forecast Statistics Widget - We no longer include forecast data from intervals that are completed in the future. CV & AHT variance statistics that include the current day will be more accurate.
- Fixed an issue on the schedule calendar that made it look like publishing a campaign week failed.
- Previews for new Adherence & Adherence Activity reports