This article provides an overview of changes and additional features included in th release window of June 12th, 2023 until June 16th, 2023.
The changes made in this release concern Puzzel Sales Intelligence (S2).
Note that some of these features may require a customised set-up before they can be activated. In addition, some features may have a set-up and/or monthly cost element associated to it.
Puzzel Sales Intelligence
Release Notes for the June maintenance window
- Technical improvements in the call blending feature used with forced preview, extends agents availability for inbound calls. *
- Project scheduler, UI-changes Admin tool. Fix for project availability in new Agent UI.
- New UI: Offers/Orders, fix of issue with price updates when copying Offers. *
- Dashboard, a new real time message cluster is available for all customers. This fixes dashboard update issues experienced earlier during spring and applies to both agent and wallboard dashboard. *
- GDPR Offers/Orders, added a new rule to set a deletion date relative to order/offer date some time in history.
- New UI: Date time picker for bookings and callbacks. Fixed issue with language support.
- New UI: Fixed syntax for some time periods in new agent UI.
- New UI: Calendar width issue in some resolutions
- New UI: Minor UI-fixes for misaligned headers
*Already in production