The changes made in these releases concern Puzzel Contact Centre and Puzzel Workforce Management.
Note that some of these features may require a customised set-up before they can be activated. In addition, some features may have a set-up and/or monthly cost element associated to it.
Puzzel Contact Centre
Puzzel Agent Application
Improvements and bug fixes
- The Scheduled Task future limit will increase from 60 to 120 days.
- Support for Estonian, Latvian and Lithuanian languages will be added.
- A Welcome Message will be sent in the chat only if the agent has sent private messages.
Puzzel Workforce Management
New Adherence Lateness Report
Agent filtering is the same as on the Scheduling > Month page.
There are more filtering options and you can use multiple filtering terms.
The results of the report are based on all new adherence calculations:
- The shift start time is counted as the start of the 1st non-absence activity scheduled in the day.
- The First Work Time is the time of the agent’s 1st productive work of the day (so the agent will have to be available or working, for example, to count as logged in)
Copy shift activities to other shift weeks
When editing a shift pattern, the Copy Activities button can be used to replace all the shift activities (such as breaks & lunches) in selected shift weeks with the activities in the shift week that you are editing.
Copying shift activities between days in a shift week
We can still replace the shift activities for a day with those from another day in the same shift week by clicking on the name of the day that you want to copy from.
Use case: Updating the shift activities across many shift days & shift weeks
If you have set up the same shift activities for all days across a multi-week shift pattern, but then want to update them, you can now:
- Update the shift activities on 1 day.
- Copy that day’s activities to all other days in that shift week.
- Copy that shift week’s activities to the other shift weeks in the shift pattern.
We have resolved a bug which meant that Adherence Now! widgets couldn’t be added to dashboards.