This article provides an overview of changes and additional features included in the release of March 2nd to 9th, 2023.
The changes made in this release concern Puzzel Sales Intelligence (S2).
Note that some of these features may require a customised set-up before they can be activated. In addition, some features may have a set-up and/or monthly cost element associated to it.
Puzzel Sales Intelligence
- The Silent Call Treatment has been changed, to remove the 24 hour delay if several contact attempts take place.
- A new date/time picker has been introduced. This fixes the issues with 12H/24H.
- Improvements for the booking process have been rolled out. It is now easier to set start and end date for a booking by introducing meeting length. This will also includes UI improvements.
- A general customer card validation feature will be introduced as a plugin. Implementation/setup is made on request from our customers.
- The "My Latest List" in agent start page has been updated with a user-memory between different browsers and sessions.
- The new user interface includes a new auto-logout feature.
- Updated dashboard-realtime-connector. To make the connection more stable.
- General UI improvements to Customer information, Contacts manager, Seminar bookings and Telephony Panel.
- The generic e-sign process is converted to the new UI.
- Personal calendar. New list-view is added to view personal calendar contents as a list.