This article provides an overview of changes and additional features included in the March 22nd release. The changes made in this release mainly concern the Puzzel Contact Centre (Admin Portal, Agent Application and Knowledgebase).
Note that some of these features may require a customised set-up before they can be activated. In addition, some features may have a set-up and/or monthly cost element associated to it.
Selecting Softphone Ringtones
It's now possible to select different ringtones for the Puzzel Softphone. There is a selection of seven ringtones currently and one selection of "None" which will remove the ringtone altogether. To change the ringtone, open the Settings tab in the Agent Application then navigate to Softphone and select your desired ringtone from the drop-down menu. You can listen to the selected ringtone by clicking the play button next to the drop-down menu.
Show Pause Reason in Contact Search
Previously, when searching for Agents to transfer an interaction, initiate an Agent-to-Agent call, or simply get an overview of agents, the pause status would only reflect that the Agent was in pause, and not the actual pause reason. From this release, the generic pause text will be replaced with the actual pause reason.
While searching for contacts in all search sources the pause reason will be displayed when hovered over the presence icon.
Widget Tab Admin - New Layout for Tab Settings
The Tab settings page has been updated and improved to show all options in one page instead of splitting them up in two different tabs. This will give a better overview and easier navigation. Please see the comparison below.
Bug Fixes & Improvements
- Fixed some minor translation errors
- Removed Max toaster display time settings as the browser setting overrules the settings and in reality make them useless
Bugfixes & Improvements
- Knowledgebase Management System - Import of content via CSV files may have failed, this is now resolved
- Search for content in the Knowledgebase widget, Agent Assist Knowledgebase panel and in the Admin interface was case sensitive, we have now resolved this so that it is case insensitive again
- Articles that were marked with a star as 'Top articles' did not display embedded images properly, this is now resolved