This article provides an overview of changes and additional features included in the release window of October 17th/18th, 2023.
The changes made in this release concern Puzzel Contact Centre and Puzzel Workforce Management.
Note that some of these features may require a customised set-up before they can be activated. In addition, some features may have a set-up and/or monthly cost element associated to it.
Puzzel Contact Centre
- Tuning done on historical reports SMS/Chat Survey list report and SMS/Chat Survey score per queue so that they should generate a bit faster
Smaller improvements/ bug fixes
- My Call Recordings - Timezone fixes
- UI Improvements
Puzzel Workforce Management
System created activity templates are now editable
You can, for example, change whether your default lunch activity is paid or not.
We would still ask that you do not change the meaning of the system activity names as these activities are still used in particular way (EG Break & Lunch are used when manually adding a shift to the schedule)
We have also added a Logged Out activity template in preparation for some changes to the adherence mapping.
Preview Adherence Now! is now available as a dashboard widget
Lateness report (preview) Updates
- An agent will no longer be considered late if the OOA at the start of their shift has been authorised.
- If a shift starts with an activity that has IsOOA=false (set on the activity template), then the agent would not show on the lateness report no matter what time they logged in.
This was because they would be shown as in adherence at the start of their shift, even if they were logged out at this time.
For the purposes of deciding whether an agent is late, we will now consider the start of the shift to be the start of the first scheduled activity that has IsOOA=true (we previously treated just holidays & absences in this way).
Adherence Scoring for activities that are not eligible for OOA
When an agent is scheduled an activity that has IsOOA=false, they can be logged out & still show as in adherence.
We will no longer count this as scheduled time in the adherence scores, which means that these periods do not affect the adherence scores at all.
Ambulance button on the Adherence Now! page
This button allows you to add an all day absence activity to an agent for the current day.
We have simplified the criteria for showing the button, so that it will be available more often.
Criteria are now:
- There is a shift scheduled for today
- There is no absence already on the schedule
- The agent has not logged in yet today
WFM Agent portal Dark Mode Preview
- Loading the Adherence (preview) page generally shows you late afternoon & evening by default
- Notes don't save when assigning an activity to multiple days