This article provides an overview of changes and additional features included in the release window of October 31st/November 1st, 2023.
The changes made in this release concern Puzzel Contact Centre, Puzzel Case Management and Puzzel Workforce Management.
Note that some of these features may require a customised set-up before they can be activated. In addition, some features may have a set-up and/or monthly cost element associated to it.
Puzzel Contact Centre
- Smaller improvements and minor bugfixes related to editing user information related to Puzzel ID.
- On page Real-time - Ongoing requests we show one row per ongoing request. On the top of this page we have now added Total number of ongoing calls, so that you easily can see how many agents that at any time are connected to a phone call.
Advanced WYSIWYG Editor
We have replaced the editor in Knowledgebase admin app with a more advanced version which gives you access to more control over formatting of content. The new editor also comes with a document outline which helps the authors working with large articles, making navigation easier by quickly jumping into relevant sections in the document.
Support for embedding articles
We have added a new toolbar icon in the editor to allow you to embed content from other articles inline, making re-use of articles possible. The embedded content is dynamically rendered, so any changes in the article that is embedded is always up-to-date.
Support table of contents
It is now possible to add a table of content in an article making it easier for agents to navigate large articles.
Support for adding more nested sections
We have added the possibility to add up to 10 nested sections in any category, making it easier for you to categorise your content.
A fix is scheduled for the grid scrolling in the search functionality
Puzzel Case Management
New Integration: Microsoft GraphAPI Email Collection
What's New: We've integrated with Microsoft GraphAPI to directly collect emails from individual Outlook inboxes.
Benefits: Users no longer need to set up email redirects in Outlook mailboxes. This offers a cleaner, more streamlined method of routing emails to our internal channels.
Learn More: Click here to get detailed information and steps on how to set up this integration.
Puzzel Workforce Management
- Some activities are saved to the wrong day when lots of agents are assigned an activity on multiple days
- Categories are not translated in the new agent filter options
- Offline Task Activities not scheduled at optimal times
- Days not marked as selected when creating a holiday request
- Dashboard Queue Stats for contacts answered within service goal don't get aggregated properly
- Deleting shifts when setting an agent's end date doesn't delete the shifts after the set end date
- Scheduling flexible shift patterns with a large number of options gives errors
Please note that the Preview Adherence Screens, Reports & Dashboard widget are intended to become the final versions and the current screens removed in the coming weeks.
This change will also impact users accessing Adherence Reports via API, as new endpoints will be available soon.
These will require some changes to your current method of authentication. We’ll add details to https://docs.wfm.puzzel.com soon, which will include using a new client ID & using your application username & password rather than your API only credentials.
The new authentication will work with all the existing API endpoints & the current authentication will continue to work with the existing API endpoints.
When we remove the current adherence pages, the current adherence report API endpoints will also be removed. You will not be able to access the new adherence report API endpoints using the current authentication details.
You will not be required to make any other changes, though it may be a good idea to review your adherence configuration. We will provide more details later to assist with this.