This article provides an overview of changes and additional features included in the planned release window of October 5th to October 9th, 2023.
The changes made in this release concern Puzzel Sales Intelligence.
Note that some of these features may require a customised set-up before they can be activated. In addition, some features may have a set-up and/or monthly cost element associated to it.
Puzzel Sales Intelligence
- Added new features to my calendar list view, including:
- Project filter (current or all)
- History filter
- Prio customer filter / Starred (only CRM)
- Added my calendar list as a zone in start page, in addition to existing expand-button in My Calendar. Click the calendar icon to show the calendar.
- Create a queue of customer cards from my calendar list (just click "Enqueue" in the ...-dropdown)
- Customer name visible on call backs in calendar (if enough space)
- Send SMS feature moved to ...-dropdown
- Added a count of existing bookings for a resource to the resource selector.
- Added a copy info icon. Makes it easier to quick copy a certain info value.
- Possible to click the outcome list and expand a list of all customer cards with this outcome.
- Click the outcome title to get last 200 customers for selected outcome.
- Toolbox memory, your toolbox state in the start page is saved during the entire session.
- Calendar: When moving events to future +1 day or more, the time-part of start time will remain unchanged
General improvements and fixes
- Customized error messages in forms are visible
- Owner (user and customer bucket) of customer card visible in search results
- UI issue in phone panel
- Issue with main contacts