The changes made in this release concern Puzzel Contact Centre, Puzzel Case Management and Puzzel Workforce Management.
Note that some of these features may require a customised set-up before they can be activated. In addition, some features may have a set-up and/or monthly cost element associated to it.
Puzzel Contact Centre
Puzzel Admin Portal
- We have introduced Audio Files upload, an improvement to how Call Flows are built in the Call Flow Tool. From this release onwards, it's possible to upload a new audio file directly from Call Flow Tool in all the modules that manage audio files (Audio, Menu and Caller Input). For more information, please refer to the relevant user guide here: How to upload audio files in the Call Flow Tool
- Minor user management improvements related to Puzzel ID
- Minor bugfixes
On page Users - Users:
- All Person users should have a valid email address as Puzzel ID
- If you have any API users, please make sure you have set User type to API for such users and that the Puzzel ID field is empty
- If you have any Wallboard users, please make sure you have set User type to Wallboard for such users, and if you have any value in the Puzzel ID field for Wallboard users, it should be a valid email address.
For more please refer to: https://help.puzzel.com/product-documents/user-guide/getting-started/puzzel-id-faqs
Puzzel Agent Application
- A new feature, allowing agents and administrators to bookmark contacts in the Contacts and Switchboard tabs, has been added to the Agent Portal!
For more information, please refer to the following new/updated user guides:
- Favourite Contacts for the Agent Application (a guide for Admin Portal users)
- Contacts Tab
- Switchboard tab
Puzzel Case Management
Enhanced Integration flow with Puzzel Contact Center
Elevating our Puzzel Contact Center integration! When re-assigning a ticket to a new team or user, we've made the process smarter and more seamless. Rather than removing the original request and creating a fresh one, we now efficiently update and reallocate the original request to its new designation. This not only streamlines the process but also enhances clarity in statistics, especially when tracking ticket reallocations. Your data is now more intuitive than ever!
Customer Insight Integration Enhancements
We've centralised the control of the 'Email Subject' and 'Email Content' Fields, moving it exclusively to the survey designer portal. This ensures a more cohesive and streamlined configuration experience within the Customer Insight Integration settings.
Enhancing your survey experience! We've introduced 'TicketRef' as a session variable in Puzzel Customer Insights. This addition simplifies the process, allowing you to effortlessly associate survey responses with specific tickets.
Enhancing your survey experience! We've introduced 'ticketSubject' as a session variable in Puzzel Customer Insights. This addition simplifies the process, allowing you to effortlessly associate survey responses with specific ticket subjects.
Enhancements & Bug Fixes
- Enhanced the integration resilience between Puzzel Case Management and the Contact Center. Now, even if the 'API User' password in the Puzzel Contact Center is changed, seamless reconnection is ensured, preventing any disruptions due to multiple failed login attempts.
- We've optimised our ticket merging process! It now operates as a background task, ensuring a more streamlined performance, bolstering the reliability and stability of the platform.
- With our enhanced capability to support outbound emails up to 40MB via Amazon SES, we are phasing out the 'Email attachments as links' feature. This ensures a smoother and more direct email experience for our users.
- We've refined the 'Bulk Update' feature to enhance its accuracy. Now, when 'leave unchanged' is selected for a category, rest assured that your values will remain untouched and consistent.
- We've rectified an oversight where the default text 'Search by' was selectable in the 'Tag' filter on the tickets index page. Now, it remains as intended — a clear, guiding label for enhanced clarity and usability.
- We've addressed an issue in the 'Team' settings where setting a specific value for 'No. of required' categories was causing discrepancies. Previously, if you filled in more categories on a ticket than specified, attempting to 'Resolve' (using the 'Resolve' button on the top-right hand side of the ticket page) it displayed an erroneous message. Now, whether you meet or exceed the 'No. of required' categories, you'll proceed smoothly, ensuring a more intuitive and efficient ticket handling experience.
- We've optimised the deletion of Rules. It's now processed as a background task, preventing any delays or timeouts in the browser, especially when managing large datasets. This ensures a more seamless and efficient operation for our users.
Puzzel Workforce Management
Adherence Lateness Report (Preview)
- The definition of lateness in the preview report is different from the current report. Instead of comparing the agent’s shift start time to their login time, we look for whether there is an adherence exception at the start of the agent’s 1stnon-absence scheduled activity.
- Until now, if a period of out of adherence was shorter than the activity tolerance, then the agent would not be counted as late.
- The impact of tolerance has now been removed, so that any duration of out of adherence when the agent is expected to start work is counted as late.
- Activity comments will be included in the API results (GET /api/v2.0/campaign/:campaignId/activity & GET /api/v2.0/agent/:agentId/activity)
- Fixed a bug preventing Offline Task forecasts being entered.
- Schedule calendar modified to prevent duplicate queues & forecast instances being created.
- Importing a forecast – 2-digit year date format options have been removed.
- Importing a forecast – date formats dd/mm/yyyy & mm/dd/yyyy now work.
- Holiday export had included the data for the day prior to the selected start date. This has now been corrected.