The new Reports page (Beta from October 2023) that replaced the old Reports page on January 23rd 2024, contains the 'old' page's functionality and more.
The most important new features on the new Reports page are:
- New Chart option (as on the Dashboard page)
- Click on column headers to sort the table content
- Easy to add a custom report (table or chart) to a Dashboard widget (e.g. yesterday’s traffic)
- Improved xlsx download and new csv download
These articles give more detailed information about Reports:
- Standard and custom reports
- Report Categories, descriptions and storage time
- Customise reports
- Add report to Dashboard
In the Statistics section under Feature guide, you will find an overview over all reports, information about different reporting levels, how callback is counted and more.