Vacation and holiday request
To see a list of outstanding vacation/holiday requests.
- Click ‘Vacation’ from within People in the left menu. Then ‘Vacation Requests’ in the left menu. A simple list will be shown.
- To view the specific details of a request, click on the name of the agent.
- A pop up to the right will appear with a list of the requests for the agent along with details of their remaining allocation for the year.
- Each date the agent requested is listed. It will show the number of hours the agent is projected to be working on the day along with the hours that are currently available on the same date.
- Click the Tick icon to Approve or the Cross icon to decline.
Adding Partial Holidays
Partial holidays must be added through the scheduler manually as agents cannot currently request them through the Agent Portal.
Agents can see when a partial holiday has been added, and also that the hours of the partial holiday have been deducted from their annual allowance.
To add a partial holiday, add it like any other activity.
Note that lunches might need to be changed to the middle of the shift to allow an exact half-day holiday.
Agents can request to cancel holidays that also need authorisation from an administrator.
This is done in the same way as authorising holidays.
Click the tick to authorise the cancellation or the cross to decline.
Viewing Previously Authorised and Declined Requests
All previous holiday requests, authorised or declined, can be viewed by clicking on the corresponding icons in the Holidays section.