Puzzel Administration Portal
Puzzel is a flexible customer contact and switchboard solution based on cloud technology. It is a multi-channel solution which handles telephone, chat, e-mail, SMS and social networks requests.
Puzzel Administration Portal gives administrators and supervisors the tool they need to gain better control of their day-to-day operations.
In Puzzel Administration Portal you can:
- Access detailed historical statistics reports
- Define and build customised reports and wallboards
- Monitor contact centre activity in real-time
- Change agent profiles and provision new agents instantly
- Set opening hours and holiday routing
- Manage audio and IVR catalogue
- Configure queue parameters
- Do Silent Monitoring on agents
- Find and analyse calls/recordings/chats/emails in the Archive
- Manage outbound Dialler campaigns
- See and maintain your service configuration(s) in Call Flow Tool
- Configure tabs and widgets for the Agent application
- Configure/connect Social media accounts/pages to Puzzel
- Configure settings for web-chat to be used on your web pages
- Manage Agent Assist contact list and Knowledgebase
Puzzel Administration Portal is web-based and requires a PC with internet access and a web browser.
Details on supported browsers can be found in Puzzel Contact Centre - Basic requirements section.
Puzzel Administration Portals main features are available on tablets, for example iPads.
In addition, a Puzzel App is available in Google Play and in Apple's App Store.