Search result for Social media requests
Type "Social media" in Archive covers requests in Puzzel with media type Social, which includes these channels:
- Facebook private messages and public posts/comments
- Twitter public and private
- Inbound SMS queued in Puzzel and answered by agents
When a Social media request arrives in a Puzzel queue, an ‘arrival-record’ is generated (called Pre-initiation event in Raw data) and the request appears in the Archive after a few minutes with only Start, To (Access point) and From. If you use Advanced search, you can choose 'Answer status' = 'Not yet answered' or 'Answered' instead of 'All', which is default.
Information about time spent in queue and which agent that answered and the content is available some minutes after the request handling in Puzzel is finished.
- ‘Time before answer’ is the time from arrival in queue until the first agent accepts it. This is similar to wait time in statistics report Details per queue for email and social media.
- ‘Handling time’ is time from the agent clicks accept until he/she clicks ‘finish’ (aka 'speak time').
- ‘Total time’ is from the request arrived in Puzzel queue until the last agent has clicked finish.
'From' for a SoMe request is a conversation-id and not the name/email/mobile number of the end-user, but within the Content tab for Facebook/Twitter we show the name of the end-user and the end-user's avatar, and within the Content tab for SMS we show the end-user's phone number.
If Social media content is included in the Archive subscription, a Content tab is shown next to the General info tab (and Enquiry registration tab) for each request in the Result list. If you click on the Content tab, we will fetch and show the content.
- For a Puzzel request linked to a Facebook Private message (customer is using Messenger) we will show the relevant part on the Facebook conversation between the customer and the Puzzel agent in the Content tab. We also show a See the whole conversation link, and if you click on it, we will show the conversation related to requests before and/or after the one you have expanded in Archive now, if there are any older/newer requests.
- For a Puzzel request linked to a Facebook Public post/comment we will show the root post and a Go to post link that takes you to Facebook to see the post and all comments there.
- For a Puzzel request linked to a Twitter public post/comment we will show the root post and a Go to post link to this post on Twitter, so that you can see all comments and sub-comments there.
- For a Puzzel request linked to a Twitter private message we will show the relevant part of the conversation and a See whole conversation link, that will return more if there is more to show.
- For an incoming SMS queued in Puzzel and sent to agent (using media type Social) we will show this in the same way as a Facebook Private message, that is, we show the relevant part of the SMS dialog between the customer and agent, and a See the whole conversation link that fetches any SMS dialog before or after this request.
Each night we will remove Social media content from Archive that is older than the defined ‘Days to store SoMe content’, but we will not delete the content from the original source, e.g. from Facebook. Since the 'Days to store SoMe content' usually is smaller than 'Days to store General info', there will be old Social media requests in Archive where the content is no longer available.