Under main menu item Statistics there are 3 sub menus/pages:
- Reports, where you find today’s Historical Reports page
- Reports (beta), where you find the new Historical Reports page (from October 4th 2023)
- Report subscriptions, where you can configure what reports to be sent by email to whom at what times
The new page Reports (beta) contains today’s functionality and more. The new page (available from October 4th 2023) will replace the old Reports page within a couple of months, so we recommend you start using the new page to get used to it.
The most important new features on page Reports (beta):
- New Chart options (as on the Dashboard page)
- Click on column headers to sort table content
- Easy to add a custom report (table or chart) to a Dashboard widget (e.g. yesterday’s traffic)
- Improved xlsx download and new csv option
Please note the Total rows are present in reports on page Repprts (Beta), but not yet in a downloaded report.
In the Statistics section under Feature guide, you will find information about different reporting levels, how callback is counted and more.