Ticker Queues is a Ticker for the different display queues in Puzzel. Here you can see the number of offered requests per display queue (=arrived in queue) and number of answered requests, answer rate and answer rate within SLA, and average wait time, speak time, wrap-up time and AHT (Average Handling Time) so far today/this week.
- Total offered: Number of requests offered to (arrived in) the display queue so far
- Total answered: Number of requests answered so far
- Avg. Survey score: Avg survey score so far, shown if configured*
- Answer rate: Total answered / Total offered **
- Answer rate SLA: The number of requests answered within the defined SLA, relative to Total offered. If Alternative SLA is defined for a queue, this value is used instead of SLA **
- Avg. wait time: Average wait time for requests answered by agents. Please note that for a caller that ordered callback, the time until the first agent answers is included in the calculation, even if the callback is not answered on the 1st, 2nd or the 3rd attempt. This differs a bit from Avg wait time in statistics report Details per queue
- Avg. speak time: Average speak time (connected time) by agents on this queue. Please note that if more than 1 callback attempt is configured, there may be 2 or 3 answered agent calls (all with speak time) for 1 callback customer! This differs a bit from Avg wait time in statistics report Details per queue
- Avg. Wrap-up: Average wrap-up time by agents on this queue. Please note that if more than 1 callback attempt is configured, there may be 2 or 3 answered calls to agents (all with wrap-up time) for 1 callback customer!
- AHT: Avg. speaktime + Avg. Wrap-up
* The column Avg. Survey score is only shown if the Queue property Show Survey score on queue level is ON. Both SMS Survey scores for phone queues and Chat Survey scores are shown. If a customer started a chat on queue x with agent 1, and agent 1 invited (any agent on) queue y, this chats survey score is reported on queue x.
** Note that since the "Offered" counter is updated when a call/request arrives in queue, the Answer rate and Answer rate within SLA might be a bit to low during the day if there are always calls/requests in queue and most of them will be answered.
Scheduled callbacks ordered from a web page, agents' Scheduled calls and agents' Scheduled tasks are counted as offered to queue when they are put in the queue at the scheduled time.
Please note that the numbers here may differ a bit from the numbers in the queue reports in Statistics, primarily due to small differences in how callbacks in the queue are treated. In addition, if you have a Display queue consisting of 2 or more System queues (see Display Queue Settings) , the numbers in Ticker Queue might be different than in Statistics (and Archive), since we group by system queue in Statistics (and in Archive).
Agent-to-agent calls are not shown here since they are not requests linked to a queue.
If agent1 transfers a social media request to agent2, this social media request is actually transferred back to the initial queue with agent2 as reserved agent, which means that this request will be offered and answered 2 times on the same queue.