The queue overview enables you to monitor both agents and queues in your contact centre, per display queue. (See Display Queue Settings). The page refreshes automatically.
Columns in Queue Overview:
- Queue name: Name of Display queue
- Total in queue: Total number of requests currently queued (in this Display Queue). If you click on a number, the Queue Details page opens, showing one row per request in the queue.
- Callback: Number of requests in the queue that are callbacks (for Phone queues)
- Preferred: Number of requests in the queue that have a reserved/preferred agent
- Scheduled: Number of scheduled calls/scheduled tasks that have not yet reached their Scheduled time. Aka the queue's 'waiting room'. If you click on a number, the Scheduled requests view opens, showing one row per request currently waiting for their Scheduled time.
(This column is only shown if the Queue property 'Show in Queue overview: Scheduled requests' is ON.)
- SLA score: The highest SLA score for a request in this queue now. How long the queue is now, relatively speaking. For details, see SLA under System Queue Settings.
- Max wait time: Longest waiting time for a request currently in queue.
- Agents logged on: Number of agents logged on who can answer requests from the queue, including agents that are in status Pause
- Agents in Pause: Number of agents that are in Pause.
- Agent: If you click on the Agent link, the Agent details view opens
In 3 of the columns you will see hyperlinks to pages with more detailed information: