Ticker User Group
Ticker User Groups shows statistics per user group and agent, so far today/this week.
The information shown so far today/this week is:
- Total Offered: The number of requests offered to the agents per user group
- Total Answered: The number of requests answered by the agents
- Survey score: Avg. score so far, shown if configured*
- Answer Rate: Total answered * 100 / Total offered
- Avg. Speak Time: Average speak time for requests answered by agents so far
- Avg. Wrap-up Time: Average wrap-up time for requests answered by agents so far
- AHT: Average Handling Time so far (=avg. speak time + avg. wrap-up time)
- Time Logged on: Total time logged on including time in Pause
- Time in Pause: Total time in Pause
* The column Average Survey score is shown only if property Show Survey score in Ticker Agent/User group is ON. If a customer started a chat with agent 1 and this agent invites another agent into the chat (to consult and/or transfer), the Survey record will be linked to and reported on the last connected agent.
By clicking on a user group name in Ticker User group, Ticker information for the agents in the chosen user group will appear.
Clicking on one agents name opens this agents Ticker agent. Ticker agent shows how many requests the chosen agent has been offered and has answered per system queue, in addition to Average speak time, Wrap-up time and Time logged on and in pause, so far today/this week.