There are several properties that control how things should appear in the gent application. Some important ones:
- Allow agent to Schedule Calls: Default OFF. If set to ON, agents will be able to order Scheduled calls from the agent application and see their own rescheduled Dialler calls.
- Allow agent to schedule task from request, default OFF. If ON, the agent can create a Scheduled task from an ongoing task or call. (If set to ON for a group, this group should also have access to the Scheduled task (calendar) tab.
- Enquiry Registration - Forced: If you use Enquiry registration and you want to try to force agents to register after each call, set this property ON for relevant user groups/agents. When ON, agents cant click Ready while in status wrap-up if a registration is not done. Wrap-up timeout should be quite long when using Forced enquiry registration.
- Enquiry Registration - Set Ready after: If you use Enquiry registration and set this property to ON, the agent will automatically be set to Ready if he/she clicks Register while in Wrap-up, and if a registration is done while on a call, there will be no wrap-up after the call.
- Enquiry registration - Allow Comment: If you use Enquiry registration and you want agents to be able to add a free text comment, please set to ON.
- Possible to extend wrap-up with seconds: Set a value (e.g. 30 or 120) if agents should be able to extend wrap-up when needed. An extend wrap-up button with the defined number of seconds appears in the status part of the Agent application while in status wrap-up, and the agent can click on this button one or more times to increase the remaining wrap-up time.
- Scheduled task subjects: Default empty. If you define subjects separated by ;, the Subject input field in Add/Edit Scheduled task will be a list box with these subjects instead of a free text input field.
- Softphone - allow: Must be ON if agents should be able to use the Puzzel Softphone in agent.puzzel.com. Can be turned on for the company or only for selected user groups. An agent that has this property on can choose to log on to queue using Softphone or enter an external phone number in agent.puzzel.com.
- Softphone - use: Only used for agent.puzzel.com. Agents that have selected (in their settings) to use the softphone when logging on to queue will have value ON.
- Softphone - Auto answer: If turned ON, inbound calls to the agent's Softphone will be answered automatically after <1 second (a short ring tone is played). Make sure agents using auto-answer always have a headset on when logged on to queue. When an agent makes an outbound call or receive a Dialler Power/Progressive/Predictive call, the softphone will auto-answer even if Auto-answer is not set to ON.
- Show KPI alarms in Agent application: Default ON. If turned OFF, a triggered KPI alarm (yellow row) will not be shown in the Agent applications Queue overview.