Here you can configure various properties related to max concurrent written requests for agents and lots of Chat properties, e.g.:
- Allow to adjust max concurrent written requests: Default OFF. Set to ON if the agent should be able to adjust max concurrent written requests.
- Maximum total concurrent written request (max 8): Maximum number of concurrent written requests that can be allocated to the
- Maximum total concurrent written requests (max 8) - adjusted: Default 0 (=not defined) on company level. If agents are allowed to adjust, the current value for each agent is shown here. A defined value on company or user group level will be used for agents that have not yet changed the value for Max total concurrent written requests in the agent application.
- Maximum concurrent chat/social requests: Default = 0 = not defined, which means that the value for Max total concurrent written requests is used. If agents are allowed to adjust the max number of concurrent written requests, the current value for each agent (user) is shown here. A defined value on company or user group level will only be used for agents that have not yet changed the value in the agent application.
- Maximum concurrent email/etask requests: Default 1. If agents are allowed to adjust the max number of concurrent written requests, the current value for each agent (user) is shown here. A defined value on a company or user group level will only be used for agents that have not yet changed the value in the agent application.
- Block phone if number of written requests is greater than: Agents can use profiles that enable them to answer requests from multiple channels (chat, phone, email and/or social). Some agents might be able to handle one or more written requests and still answer an incoming call, while other agents should not receive phone calls while working with chat/written requests.
- With Block phone if number of written requests is greater than 0, the agent can receive a phone call only if no written request is ongoing.
- With Block phone if number of written requests is greater than 1, the agent can receive a phone call only if 0 or 1 written request is ongoing.
- When an agent has one or more ongoing written requests and phone is not blocked, the agents status will be shown as Ready (n).
- When the agents phone is blocked (due to >X ongoing written requests) the agents status will be shown as Busy (n).
- The agent can make an outgoing call even if his phone is blocked (Busy (n)) for incoming calls.
- Allow to send attachments: Default OFF. Turn ON if the agents should be able to send attachment to the customer in the chat. If an agent uploads a file that customer could download, this file is temporarily stored, so the link shown in the chat transcript sent by email and shown in Archive will only work for a short time.
- Automatic welcome message when agent accepts: The text defined here will be presented for the chatter when the agent accepts the chat, but only if the chatter has not yet written anything. System variables like $agentFirstName and $agentFullName can be used. Example:Hi! You are chatting with $agentFirstName. How can I help you?
- Automatic goodbye message when agent disconnects chat: If a message is configured here, this message will be shown for the chatter just after the agent disconnects, but only if the chatter has not yet ended the chat. If the agent tries to close a chat dialog tab in the Agent application before the chatter has ended, the agent gets a warning (The person you are chatting with is still connected. Are you sure you want to close?)
Thanks for your request, and have a great day! Best regards $agentFirstName. [br][br]You can also find answers to frequently asked questions on
- Automatic welcome-message when chat is transferred from a bot: Default OFF. When this property is set to ON the defined automatic welcome message when an Agent accepts a chat will be sent even when the chat has first been handled by a bot.
- Pin chat intro field (if available): If ON, the initial text from the chatter (name etc) is pinned in the upper part of the chat. Each agent can turn on/off Pin chat intro message, and the current choice is shown here.
- Enable Chat Survey: If chat survey is configured on your web page, the survey is active only if this property is ON
- Use chat nickname instead of queue name in tab header: You can configure what your agents see as Dialog tab header on the chat tabs in the Agent application. They can see from what queue the chat is coming (e.g. Chat sales) or the name of the chatter (e.g. David). If agents can answer more than one chat at a time, we recommend showing nickname. If agents can answer only one chat at a time and they answer several chat queues, showing queue name might be useful.
- Chat nickname: Chat nickname is a nickname for the agent. If its not defined, the agents Firstname and Lastname is shown to the chatter. Chat nickname is useful if you do not wish to display the full identity of your agents. The defined agent nickname is presented to the chat customer. You can define the same nickname for all agents in a user group, or you can use the variable $agentFirstName if you want to display the agents real firstname for your chat customers.
- How long (seconds) before a chat tab should blink when new chat messages is not read: If an agent is responding to various chats at the same time he/she will have several chats tabs open. Every time a chatter in a non-active tab sends a new a message the agent will be notified in the chat tab. You can configure that the chat tab will start blinking if the agent has not read the message within X seconds.
- How long (seconds) before a chat tab should give alarm when there is no activity: If the chatter has not written anything for X seconds you can configure that the agent will be notified in the chat tab header.
- Offer chat to agent sec: You can configure for how long agents should be offered a chat. Default is 30 seconds. If the agent does not accept the chat within these seconds, the chat request will be offered to another agent. An agent that does not answer an offered chat will not receive a new chat before the No answer timeout is over, or before status is changed from No answer to Ready.
- Information to customer - $text01 (-20): Here you can define one or more variable texts that could be used in the web form for customers wanting to start a chat with your agents. See more details in the document describing the Puzzel Chat form.
- Insert text 1 (-40): The 40 Insert text box fields are used for Predefined messages for your agents that will appear in your agents' chat window. To create a predefined message, simply write it in one of the Insert text boxes. The format is Title;Message.
The Title is the word(s) appearing in the predefined message popup window in the Agent application, and the Message will appear in the chat when the agent selects one of the Titles.
To add a hyperlink into a predefined text box simply use this format: <a href='url'>link name</a>.
- Product Page;Please check out our <a href='https://productdemo.puzzel.com/product/products/'>Product Page</a>
- Good bye;Thanks for your request. Have a nice day!
- Enable captcha on chat: Captcha can be configured on request. (Only Puzzel support can see this property). If captcha is turned on, the user wanting to start a chat needs to prove he/she is human. Puzzel generates a random number (a validation code) and presents it on the web-page, and the user must enter the number into an input field before a chat can be started.
- View chatters browser activity in Dialogs: If your company's web page that offers Puzzel chat is configured to track users browsing history, this history will be shown for the agent in the chat tab.
- SMTP Alternative host for sending Chat log: When a chat ends, the end customer can ask that the chat log is sent to his email address. The chat log is then sent from Puzzels email server. If you want this email to be sent from your own SMTP server instead, you can register the alternative SMTP hosts server name, username, password and a from address, so that Puzzel can use this SMTP host, and then turn on Use alt. SMTP host for sending Chat log. Please note that if you choose to do this, the chat log is transferred from Puzzels web server to your SMTP host using TLS just after each chat ends, but it only works when your host is available.
Please see more about chat configuration on this page: Services - Chat